Hi everyone, we hope you have all been keeping well!
Eat Out to Help Out
We will be following government guidelines to ensure the safety of our customers and team members are met.
We have also installed new sky windows to allow for better air flow.
Hope to see you soon
The welfare of our customers and team is of the utmost importance to us, our number one commitment remains the welfare of our community and our team as we take these first steps together.
How you can help.
- Some queuing is inevitable, and your patience is appreciated. We will have someone to greet you as you arrive and look after you while you wait.
- Please do not visit us if you are showing any symptoms.
- Restroom facilities are restricted to one-in-one-out to ensure everyone keeps their distance. Please respect this rule and other customers. We appreciate this might be difficult but its crucial we all do our bit.
- Please use the hand gels provided and help us by not taking home hand sanitisers provided for the use of customers and staff.
- Help us maintain these safety guidelines by ensuring you follow social distancing guidelines for your safety, others around you and our staff.
- Please ask our waiting staff to take your order at your table to minimise movement and do not clear away glasses as our staff will do that.
- It is the responsibility of guests to ensure that they always remain within their social distancing bubbles, for your own safety, and that of others around you and our staff.
- We are encouraging contactless or card payments, cash is an option if necessary.
Thank you for your support and commitment to working together to reduce the spread of COVID-19.
Your own health and safety, and that of all our customers and staff is paramount to us.
Richmond Vault Team